View Profile BooBlock

22 w/ Responses

Great :D

When that bass drop came m first though was "wow this is massive" when the bass came it was just great, really. I liked the song myself. I doubt this comment is useful but still, keep up the good work. Favorited :)

I'm glad I have smas on Wii

I remember when I had my cousins NES and smb3 this first world them was just awesome in it's simplicity. good work!

party rock!

I liked it, but I though the song was called "party rock anthem". :p
It was very enjoyable to listen to, though, there was still some things that I would have changed a bit. The kick was maybe too punchy for my liking, like in the original song I'd have like it more soft, you know light low pass woould have been nice. In my opinion I was missing the massive like boom after "we just wanna see ya, shake that." then it would have been perfect.
Favorited, keep up the good work. :)

DJ-Steeve responds:

Yeah I know that it's called Party rock anthem but it couldn't fit so I let out anthem.
Thanks for the tips

It was okay.

Of course remix of that classic is always nice to hear, but the problem is that:
-It needs just more work
-Louder basskick, or bassline
There was effort but it could've been better. My opinion.

oh... WOW

Compared to other dubstep here...
THIS IS AMAZING

mr-jazzman responds:

Thank you! =D This one's almost a year old too, so hearing that from you at this point in time is fantastic!

yay

catchy :D
Like the first one the most. I could listen to it all day.

This is just

SICK
great stuff

oh cool

if this song would have trance version it would be so epic XD

Decibel responds:

Hmm, that might be a problem.
*Thinking of doing Trance Version*

this song was just...

...pure 1337

Daydream-Anatomy responds:

Thanks:3

Very good

But there was something missing, I don't know what but something that would make this track go like BOOM! XD

Like it.